Hey all!
First off, I must apologize for my long absence. Ive never gone that long without posting but due to work and university both taking alot of my life, I was unable to find the strength to post. However, I am done with my uni so now I can get back to posting!
Again, sorry for the sudden hiatus but im back and I hope to continue all my existing threads with everyone.
Please accept my apologies!
-
Teenwrestler
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2622
- Joined: Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:56 am
- Has thanked: 192 times
- Been thanked: 147 times
- CaptainL
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 11776
- Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:28 pm
- Has thanked: 579 times
- Been thanked: 849 times
Re: Please accept my apologies!
Don't worry about it at all! I'm happy to see you back, and don't be afraid to take as long as you need.
-
Teenwrestler
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2622
- Joined: Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:56 am
- Has thanked: 192 times
- Been thanked: 147 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 735 Views
- Last post by DSX93
Tue Feb 13, 2024 11:32 am
-
-
Bridget Williams - "THE CLASH OF PATRIOTS!" [Featuring: Weonna]
Last post by LuigiN64 « Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:22 pm - 6Replies
- 1345 Views
- Last post by Weonna
Thu Feb 15, 2024 2:36 am
-
-
-
Kai Scar VS Bridget Williams||The Blade Wolf's debut match
Last post by Okami « Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:37 pm - 3Replies
- 772 Views
- Last post by Okami
Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:20 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 1248 Views
- Last post by BlackAkuma
Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:57 pm
-
- 2Replies
- 713 Views
- Last post by LuigiN64
Tue Feb 13, 2024 9:49 pm