Hello all,
I just wanted to write a message out to everyone that I had a match going on with and express a my deepest apologies. I've been dealing with work and other personal issues for the past few years now that have really kept me away, but I'm looking to make a comeback. Things you can be sure to enjoy will be, an update to my OCs as they come (Currently working on Amber), new OCs that will be coming as soon as I can get around to writing up backstories for them, and more writing with some of the OCs I've currently got and the new ones that will be coming soon. If you want to reach out to me about possible matches, it's best to reach out to me on Discord as that's where I'm most active. I appreciate the patients with me, thank you all so much for everything, I love you all! Happy writing everyone!
Thank you
I'm back (At least part time)
- Edmund
- Knows The Ropes
- Posts: 100
- Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:24 pm
- Has thanked: 5 times
- Been thanked: 60 times
I'm back (At least part time)
Heavyweight:
Middleweight:
”The Snow Queen” Eleanor Fitzgerald
Sadie Kimble
Lightweights:
Amber O’Finnegan
Tag Team:
The Academy
Fantasy:
John
Middleweight:
”The Snow Queen” Eleanor Fitzgerald
Sadie Kimble
Lightweights:
Amber O’Finnegan
Tag Team:
The Academy
Fantasy:
John
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 76Replies
- 6428 Views
- Last post by Ghost
Tue Aug 06, 2024 11:05 pm
-
-
Mina T. Vs. Mizaki T. - Queen For A Day, Slave Forever
Last post by Devilish53 « Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:02 pm - 43Replies
- 4631 Views
- Last post by Devilish53
Fri Dec 29, 2023 11:31 pm
-
-
- 35Replies
- 3323 Views
- Last post by Crescent Sun
Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:35 pm
-
- 33Replies
- 2933 Views
- Last post by Crescent Sun
Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:30 pm
-
-
Flying Snake, Enrieta Rosu: The Romanian Viper
Last post by ReticentCone « Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:21 pm - 1Replies
- 1726 Views
- Last post by ReticentCone
Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:21 pm
-