Treky_.
Hi evryone!!
-
Treky
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 500
- Joined: Sat May 04, 2024 5:42 am
- Has thanked: 31 times
- Been thanked: 32 times
Hi evryone!!
Hi everyone, I'm Treky and I'm new to the world of wrestling and forums, I saw that this server is full of fantastic characters and I hope to be a small part of all this, I just made my first pg and I hope it goes well, if Do you have any advice and help to settle in better? I'm open to everything. Furthermore, as soon as I've been accepted as a character, I'd be happy to organize some matches. I'm open to all types and any outcome for my boyfriend. Tokie, being a little sub, isn't for me. there will be problems making him lose, thanks for your attention and I hope to make as many friends as possible with all of you, if you want to talk about the matches or have a chat I'll leave you my discord :3
![Image]()
Treky_.
Treky_.
My wrestler :3
ANNA
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=18200
DOMINIK
viewtopic.php?f=65&t=18199
TOKIE
viewtopic.php?f=65&t=18005
CLAIRE
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=22255&p=434957#p434957
ANNA
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=18200
DOMINIK
viewtopic.php?f=65&t=18199
TOKIE
viewtopic.php?f=65&t=18005
CLAIRE
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=22255&p=434957#p434957
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4958 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Kanata Yamamoto vs Astrid Arvidsson - The Stoic Fighter Meets the Golden Dragon
Last post by LowDefinition « Mon Feb 14, 2022 4:01 pm - 71Replies
- 11143 Views
- Last post by skip-stop
Tue Jun 20, 2023 2:16 pm
-
-
-
The Touch of Pleasure - Episode 01 - Sinia Scarlet vs Icchan
Last post by JaimeJohnsomXD « Mon Feb 14, 2022 4:34 pm - 32Replies
- 2834 Views
- Last post by Lico
Mon Mar 07, 2022 7:48 pm
-
-
-
Purple and Pink; Heather Sunderland Vs. Gil "Arma-Gil-O"
Last post by Arista « Tue Feb 15, 2022 12:10 am - 13Replies
- 1692 Views
- Last post by Arista
Tue Feb 28, 2023 12:26 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 873 Views
- Last post by Arista
Tue Feb 15, 2022 12:52 am
-
-
Smother Tour; The Sweet, the Sour, and the Bitter; Gil "Arma-Gil-O" Vs. Yuna Matou
Last post by Arista « Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:37 am - 36Replies
- 4159 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Sun Feb 26, 2023 9:31 pm
-