I think what I'm going to do moving forward is respond once a week, maybe on Saturdays or something with my 2 Liter bottle of Shasta in my all Rush mixtape. I apologize to those I've kept waiting but the wait will soon be over. Let's rock.
A nice slow and easy return.
- StriketheTiger
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 603
- Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:20 am
- Has thanked: 11 times
- Been thanked: 61 times
A nice slow and easy return.
So for the past couple of months I was absent from role plays because of some depression and anxiety issues I was having but I've gotten through it and I feel like I'm ready to come back to role plays. I'm going to try to ease myself back in though I don't want to dive head first into lots of replies a week or anything.
I think what I'm going to do moving forward is respond once a week, maybe on Saturdays or something with my 2 Liter bottle of Shasta in my all Rush mixtape. I apologize to those I've kept waiting but the wait will soon be over. Let's rock.
I think what I'm going to do moving forward is respond once a week, maybe on Saturdays or something with my 2 Liter bottle of Shasta in my all Rush mixtape. I apologize to those I've kept waiting but the wait will soon be over. Let's rock.
My Roster.
viewtopic.php?t=16664
Have a RP in mind? Hit me up on discord and we can discuss it. My Discord name is Super New10doh The 3rd.
my old account has been hacked. use this one instead.
viewtopic.php?t=16664
Have a RP in mind? Hit me up on discord and we can discuss it. My Discord name is Super New10doh The 3rd.
my old account has been hacked. use this one instead.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 49Replies
- 9412 Views
- Last post by Vc0m
Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:04 pm
-
-
Claudia Augustina vs Sparkling Idol Barbara - Hentai KO Bed Wrestling Match
Last post by winner3 « Wed Aug 31, 2022 8:05 pm - 50Replies
- 11300 Views
- Last post by pu-level-up
Fri Apr 07, 2023 12:21 pm
-
-
-
Skylar Jones vs Kirie Tsukada III - Bed Wrestling Humiliation Match
Last post by winner3 « Wed Aug 31, 2022 8:05 pm - 14Replies
- 5127 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Tue Dec 13, 2022 9:52 pm
-
-
- 2Replies
- 2353 Views
- Last post by TickTock
Tue Feb 28, 2023 11:50 pm