Thankfully I'm back!
- Mysterdio
- Icon
- Posts: 3286
- Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:20 am
- Has thanked: 111 times
- Been thanked: 266 times
Thankfully I'm back!
Heya everyone! The time I was taking off was always pretty uncertain for me, but to be honest I did expect to be away longer. However, due to some unexpected developments; it seems I'm back much sooner than I expected, with motivation to post again! If any of our plans or threads were on hold then I won't have you waiting much longer at all!
if you don't like smother fights you won't like this roster

Thread request!
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18349&p=368432#p368432
I only do hentai at my own discretion. Don't ask me for matches expecting one. I only do them for storylines or rivalries when I feel up to it.

Thread request!
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18349&p=368432#p368432
I only do hentai at my own discretion. Don't ask me for matches expecting one. I only do them for storylines or rivalries when I feel up to it.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 36Replies
- 6221 Views
- Last post by ragaz
Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:50 pm
-
- 2Replies
- 1437 Views
- Last post by torra shinjiro17
Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:31 pm
-
- 80Replies
- 9494 Views
- Last post by godjacob
Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:02 am
-
-
Pinky Nanako vs. Raquel Masters - Dreaming of Butterflies
Last post by Arjuna « Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:04 pm - 57Replies
- 6554 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:18 am
-
-
- 66Replies
- 7982 Views
- Last post by ADarlingDucky
Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:01 am