I'm back!
-
Vinc10
- Ring Rat
- Posts: 295
- Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2023 7:26 am
- Has thanked: 18 times
- Been thanked: 9 times
I'm back!
Sorry for stay out for so long time but I "got" the Diabete and stay at hospital for so long time, but all is end whit a little machine put medicine in me evry hour, so I back home, i will try to answer evryone and go on whit out fight! Sorry again for disturb..
my ren: viewtopic.php?f=65&t=14549
Cordelia:
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=14582&p=296456#p296456
Eline: Working progress
Cordelia:
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=14582&p=296456#p296456
Eline: Working progress
-
The_Soul_of_Kia
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 697
- Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2022 4:55 pm
- Has thanked: 16 times
- Been thanked: 141 times
Re: I'm back!
I'm sorry to hear about your illness and hospital stay. I hope you will be able to take care of yourself and stay healthy. I wish you the best, and I'm glad you're back!
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 20Replies
- 8310 Views
- Last post by Over mainyu
Tue Aug 25, 2026 11:28 am
-
- 1Replies
- 683 Views
- Last post by LawHell
Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:41 pm
-
- 3Replies
- 956 Views
- Last post by SimplePride
Wed Feb 23, 2022 3:31 am
-
- 77Replies
- 6448 Views
- Last post by TickTock
Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:26 pm
-
-
Ringbreaking Rampage: Ionel Thompson vs Mother Russia
Last post by LunarOcean « Sun Sep 26, 2021 3:58 am - 1Replies
- 771 Views
- Last post by LunarOcean
Sun Sep 26, 2021 3:58 am
-