Apologies All Around
- killcarrion
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 696
- Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2022 7:49 pm
- Location: KnoWhere
- Has thanked: 582 times
- Been thanked: 372 times
Apologies All Around
I'd just like to issue a sweeping apology to everyone I'm threading with for my recent hiatus. Ended up suffering through some general malaise along with several health issues that are thankfully petering off now that I'm recovering. I'll be doing my best moving forward to be more prompt with responses to make up for my absence, byut I can't issue concrete guarantees since I'm still getting back into the writing groove and stuff. Happy Holidays~...
-
Teenwrestler
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2622
- Joined: Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:56 am
- Has thanked: 192 times
- Been thanked: 147 times
Re: Apologies All Around
No worries dude
hope you make a full recovery and no worries, irl esp health is always first.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Pink-Haired Luchadora vs Cocky Renegade - Pink Phoenix vs Renee Steinhauser
Last post by ReneeCockyUndercard « Sat Jul 08, 2023 11:10 am - 49Replies
- 3720 Views
- Last post by ReneeCockyUndercard
Mon Sep 25, 2023 8:24 pm
-
-
-
Chantelle’s Naughty Chat Show: Episode 3/Willow Lovelace
Last post by Pegasus « Sat Jul 08, 2023 1:03 pm - 25Replies
- 2138 Views
- Last post by Pegasus
Sat Jul 08, 2023 10:54 pm
-
-
-
Chantelle’s Naughty Chat Show: Episode 4/Eleanor Gray
Last post by Pegasus « Sat Jul 08, 2023 1:13 pm - 5Replies
- 772 Views
- Last post by Pegasus
Mon Jul 31, 2023 2:09 pm
-
-
- 10Replies
- 1407 Views
- Last post by ApartBadge9937
Thu Jan 25, 2024 12:17 am
-
- 1Replies
- 2388 Views
- Last post by Ghost
Sat Jul 08, 2023 4:19 pm
