a semi break
- SRG
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2565
- Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:54 am
- Has thanked: 144 times
- Been thanked: 64 times
a semi break
Hey guys, first time I'm doing this whole thing. i just want to say that i will be taking a semi break from LAW, ill still be on discord to chat but given how hetic everything is i feel like I have to give something temporary and i feel like taking a break from LAW is the best thing i can do right now. I feel like if i continue at the rate I'm going at i feel like I'm not happy with rping as Nashi at all and same for my other gals but still. please keep in mind i love LAW but it's for the best that i take maybe a week or so off.
Roster Page
Sean’s Guild
Sean’s Guild
- Hagen-Autem
- Upper Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1553
- Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:26 am
- Location: Panama
- Has thanked: 516 times
- Been thanked: 248 times
Re: a semi break
We all need a break from time to time, and taking one is no reason to apologise. Enjoy this time away, Sean.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 35Replies
- 3914 Views
- Last post by SweetHeart
Wed May 12, 2021 6:33 pm
-
- 2Replies
- 1971 Views
- Last post by TickTock
Sat Aug 28, 2021 4:00 am
-
- 3Replies
- 3678 Views
- Last post by Ichi
Fri Nov 19, 2021 5:06 am
-
-
Demonic Dreams - Húxiān Li vs Niko Tomiji (Hentai Submission POW)
Last post by Ichi « Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:29 am - 50Replies
- 5769 Views
- Last post by Ichi
Sun Sep 05, 2021 6:00 am
-
-
- 29Replies
- 3062 Views
- Last post by The Riders
Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:39 pm