Hi all
I must announce that I will be retiring from RP-ing on LAW for the foreseeable future, effective immediate.
I've felt for quite some time that my roster and ideas are mostly incompatible with what most of the site does. And aside from a select few individuals here I've mostly just felt unwelcome on law and have received passive aggressive and negative responses from people in regards to my wrestlers which has only demoralised me further, adding to this I had a really terrible rp recently where my opinion was disregarded with my wrestler treated badly. I also had another user attempt to gaslight me into staying here only to then state they weren't interested in writing with me which only further made me want to leave. I only stuck around to finish my rps and now that they're done I'm gone.
My wrestlers will not be up for adoption but feel free to use the faceclaims, I've always been open about sharing them. However no one will be allowed to use Eliza and I may or may not delete her from here not sure yet. To the people that were decent towards me I thank you for at least giving me the chance and hope I did well writing with you.
Kind regards, Deus
Stepping away
- Bare
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 14416
- Joined: Wed May 22, 2019 11:57 pm
- Has thanked: 80 times
- Been thanked: 671 times
Re: Stepping away
damn man. I’m so sorry to hear this. Our finlay and haruka rp ranks as one of the favorites I’ve done with him so its sad to see you go. Hope things go well for you in whatever you do.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Submission Supremacy: Ducky Williams vs Katherine Hart!
Last post by winner3 « Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:34 am - 54Replies
- 10386 Views
- Last post by ADarlingDucky
Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:47 am
-
-
-
First Match - First Annual Queens of the Beach: Black Swan vs Angela Guillot
Last post by ADarlingDucky « Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:52 am - 84Replies
- 19369 Views
- Last post by Devastated
Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:59 am
-
-
-
Second Match - First Annual Queens of the Beach: Noelle Eclair Osborne vs Kiera Quinn
Last post by ADarlingDucky « Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:06 am - 8Replies
- 4013 Views
- Last post by TheManVan
Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:08 am
-
-
-
Third Match - First Annual Queens of the Beach: Delilah Jefferson vs Elsa Winters
Last post by ADarlingDucky « Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:09 am - 8Replies
- 3875 Views
- Last post by overlordofkings
Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:34 am
-
-
-
Fourth Match - First Annual Queens of the Beach: GASTER vs Raquel Masters
Last post by ADarlingDucky « Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:11 am - 60Replies
- 15631 Views
- Last post by Highfly
Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:27 am
-