Looks at the post number
.
.
.
Jesus, when did that happen?
So in case you read it after I made more replies, this is my post number 2000, made after nearly 10 months since I joined... I honestly can't quite believe that it was only so long.
This is the part when I say I'm not good at this and insert a joke about toxic masculinity not letting me express emotions like a normal person but, I'm out of jokes and actually, I want to say at least a little, won't be tagging anyone, y'all get enough notifiers as it is I'm sure.
Well, it's been a hell of a ride, I don't think I have been a part of such a cool community ever before. I met a lot of cool people, most all people I met here, in fact, are cool (Yes, I'm looking at you specifically) and had some great fun with you all. Now before it starts sounding like a farewell, I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE. So I guess the bad news is you still got to deal with me, you managed so far, and I'm sure that won't change. And I hope we get to have even more fun in the future.
From Poland with Love
Polish
10 months and 2000 posts later
- ThatPolishDude
- Icon
- Posts: 3731
- Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2022 12:06 pm
- Has thanked: 305 times
- Been thanked: 357 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 20Replies
- 2741 Views
- Last post by ragaz
Thu Jan 27, 2022 10:04 am
-
- 43Replies
- 3664 Views
- Last post by SimplePride
Sun May 23, 2021 4:34 pm
-
- 48Replies
- 4157 Views
- Last post by pikazard
Sat Jun 05, 2021 1:40 am
-
- 24Replies
- 2272 Views
- Last post by Ichi
Tue Jun 14, 2022 5:55 am
-
-
Elizabeth Yamato/General Despair - @DespairLAW
Last post by PrincessBlair « Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:29 am - 6Replies
- 1046 Views
- Last post by The Riders
Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:41 pm
-