Hello all who read this. This is Ultima, and first I would like to apologize to everyone. Be it people I am currently having a match with and those I was planning with. I had not been able to be near a computer. Recently I had surgery done for my back, virtually making it impossible for me to move without assistance. But hopefully things will be better from here. On a much better note as I am bed ridden I can hopefully move to work on said posts that have been delayed.
Thank you for understanding
Delays
- winner3
- Site Admin
- Posts: 5814
- Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 1:12 am
- Location: League of Anime Wrestling
- Has thanked: 1639 times
- Been thanked: 910 times
Re: Delays
Wishing you a full and speedy recovery, Ultima! No worries about any threads you have in progress! Please focus on your health. We'll all be here when you're fully recovered! I hope the surgery was a success and I hope you're doing okay!
If you just need plain old winner, please reach out via If you're interested in scoping out my characters and/or pitching RP ideas, here's my roster
Peace, Love, and Sexy Wrestling Roleplay Stories 
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 5Replies
- 1396 Views
- Last post by Hagen-Autem
Sat Sep 06, 2025 9:05 pm
-
-
A Tiger in Texas: Bengal VS. Clyde Gastin
Last post by BengalTheBlazeTiger « Sat Aug 16, 2025 1:49 pm - 13Replies
- 1903 Views
- Last post by BengalTheBlazeTiger
Sun Dec 21, 2025 6:54 pm
-
-
- 54Replies
- 9101 Views
- Last post by Highfly
Mon Jun 22, 2026 9:43 am
-
-
Blazing Sunshine: Bengal the Blaze Tiger VS. Alix "Sunshine" Jacques
Last post by Monsy « Sun Aug 17, 2025 3:05 am - 2Replies
- 1691 Views
- Last post by BengalTheBlazeTiger
Mon Aug 18, 2025 12:33 am
-
-
- 6Replies
- 2141 Views
- Last post by Devastated
Wed Jan 28, 2026 11:45 pm