Hello Everyone
After finishing Phlebotomy Training, I am finally able to get back into Role-Playing (and hopefully finish one), after being gone for awhile I should actually use some of my characters instead of them collecting dust. Hopefully I'll be better in my threads and more active.
Getting Back Into The Swing Of Things
- TheGirlWithTreasure
- Rookie
- Posts: 54
- Joined: Sun May 17, 2020 10:12 am
- Location: Oakland,California
- Has thanked: 2 times
- Been thanked: 49 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 1155 Views
- Last post by Mac&Cheese
Fri Apr 17, 2026 1:35 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1099 Views
- Last post by MR. Q
Sat Apr 18, 2026 10:06 am
-
- 1Replies
- 979 Views
- Last post by MR. Q
Sat Apr 18, 2026 10:18 am
-
- 1Replies
- 1554 Views
- Last post by MR. Q
Sat Apr 18, 2026 10:38 am
-
- 1Replies
- 1492 Views
- Last post by Livia
Sat Apr 18, 2026 1:52 pm