Move List Request
- Person
- Opener
- Posts: 858
- Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 1:38 pm
- Has thanked: 63 times
- Been thanked: 85 times
Move List Request
I have a bit of a request for the LAW community. I am bringing Akiha over to LAW but before I get back into the square circle, I would like to make sure I am ready. One thing I want to do is make a move list for Akiha. I am talking about 40 to 60 different kinds of moves that Akiha would use. So for those of you who are familiar with Akiha, what moves do you think she would commonly use and have part of her arsenal? If you are not familiar with Akiha, feel free to check out her profile and then give out a few suggestions as well. Now then, who will be the first to help out the Japanese Crusader?
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 59Replies
- 3970 Views
- Last post by APlaying
Thu Feb 06, 2025 10:26 pm
-
-
Veyle Ombroso vs Ada Miller - Hentai Ironwoman Match
Last post by Galahad « Thu Dec 26, 2024 6:12 pm - 4Replies
- 954 Views
- Last post by deezcastforms
Sun Dec 29, 2024 2:01 pm
-
-
- 3Replies
- 759 Views
- Last post by Pegasus
Fri Dec 27, 2024 3:31 pm
-
- 8Replies
- 2578 Views
- Last post by Highfly
Wed Jan 15, 2025 10:51 am
-
-
Mothers Pusnishment: Sammi Defoe vs Thereisa Niedermayer
Last post by The Riders « Fri Dec 27, 2024 4:34 pm - 1Replies
- 499 Views
- Last post by The Riders
Fri Dec 27, 2024 4:34 pm
-
