Return!
- LowDefinition
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1041
- Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:43 am
- Has thanked: 8 times
- Been thanked: 116 times
Return!
Yes, I have returned! I feel bad that I suddenly went poof on everyone involved with my characters. But I had my reasons, it was the start of a new semester after a long holiday and I got a sudden shock in schedules and all that. But yes, now that I'm not so shocked in the schedules, I can start posting here again! Though not on a daily basis, maybe once in a few days. Anyway, looking forward to continue on where we left off and also start something new with the rest of you people.
I maybe Low Definition but my girls are... High Definition.

Open for match ideas and stuffs, hit me up in Discord (cause that's mainly where I am when I'm not posting) LowDefinition#5144

Open for match ideas and stuffs, hit me up in Discord (cause that's mainly where I am when I'm not posting) LowDefinition#5144
- winner3
- Site Admin
- Posts: 5814
- Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 1:12 am
- Location: League of Anime Wrestling
- Has thanked: 1639 times
- Been thanked: 910 times
Re: Return!
Welcome back, Low! No worries about you having needed to take some time off. We totally understand. Looking forward to picking back up where we left off ^_^
If you just need plain old winner, please reach out via If you're interested in scoping out my characters and/or pitching RP ideas, here's my roster
Peace, Love, and Sexy Wrestling Roleplay Stories 
-
Devilish53
- The Ominous Future
- Posts: 9229
- Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 4:38 pm
- Has thanked: 138 times
- Been thanked: 498 times
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4958 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
- Caboose2.0
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 640
- Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 12:16 pm
- Has thanked: 184 times
- Been thanked: 57 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Second Circle of Hell, Lust I: Hotaru Ito (D) vs Mia Perra (D)
Last post by Misfit_Alien « Tue Nov 22, 2022 11:15 pm - 3Replies
- 741 Views
- Last post by Misfit_Alien
Tue Dec 20, 2022 4:14 am
-
-
-
A Difference In Size & Sexuality - Amy Gardner vs Lina Laylock
Last post by ADarlingDucky « Wed Nov 23, 2022 5:36 am - 1Replies
- 735 Views
- Last post by ADarlingDucky
Wed Nov 23, 2022 5:36 am
-
-
- 5Replies
- 1281 Views
- Last post by TickTock
Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:46 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 788 Views
- Last post by Igg2
Wed Nov 23, 2022 1:41 pm
-
-
Training up the Barbarians: Featuring SimplyWoo, Fairy Dragon, and Weonna
Last post by MappleMan7 « Wed Nov 23, 2022 3:34 pm - 75Replies
- 5016 Views
- Last post by MappleMan7
Wed Sep 13, 2023 1:24 pm
-