Good day to all. I'm here to make a confession: I have a pre-written paragraph to ask for RPs. A good number of you have already seen it. This may be considered lazy, but, I made sure it was polite, consise, and to the point. As we welcome the newest RPers to our ranks, I feel like I should share how I ask for RPs. Anyone is free to copy/paste and use it as much as they like. I won't even ask to credit me. This is imply to help out those who may not know how to properly ask for RPs:
Good day, I am sending this message because I am interested in starting an RP between your (place name of recipient’s OC) and my (place name of my OC). I do believe that with these characters we can make a great match together. Wins and losses are not important to me, nor the match type, although some of my OCs are not available for Hentai matches. This is/isn’t one of those OCs. Thank you for your consideration.
(OC Link)
Now obviously, this is kind of personalized, as you might care about match type/wins and losses. This is simply a general idea of how to ask for RPs. You can mangle and change anything you like. This is simply the way SP does it. If you have anything to add or subtract, feel free to comment down below.
The LAW Powerhouse (This is now official. LOL)
-SimplePride
Roleplay Greeting Template
- SimplePride
- Banned
- Posts: 2644
- Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:15 pm
- Location: The 334
- Has thanked: 88 times
- Been thanked: 207 times
- Contact:
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 1046 Views
- Last post by Void-Effect
Tue May 26, 2020 10:37 pm
-
- 85Replies
- 7481 Views
- Last post by Devastated
Fri Nov 13, 2020 12:55 pm
-
- 71Replies
- 7244 Views
- Last post by Devastated
Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:34 am
-
- 26Replies
- 3026 Views
- Last post by Lilan9958
Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:35 am
-
- 1Replies
- 11100 Views
- Last post by SisterSelect
Wed May 27, 2020 4:14 am
