Hey everyone.
It's no secret that my posts have been non existent for the past few weeks, and I had to honestly take some time to myself to decide what I genuinely want to do in regards to wrestling RP, as I don't feel the same excitement writing here now that I did when I came here.
Effective immediately I am taking a hiatus from LAW. For now I do plan to come back in the future, but should that change, I will update this accordingly and send messages to all concerned parties.
To my partners, I sincerely apologize for this. This was no fault of yours for my absence, and I wish I could finish what we started, but I feel that continuing without my heart in it would be a disservice to you and what we have done to this point. So for that I apologize.
If you wish to contact me you know my discord. Good bye for now
Hiatus
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 2280 Views
- Last post by Bare
Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:00 am
-
-
Lioness Cub vs The Princess of the Jungle: Teuila Masina vs Noelle Silva
Last post by deezcastforms « Fri Jul 21, 2023 10:40 am - 27Replies
- 2483 Views
- Last post by deezcastforms
Thu Aug 31, 2023 9:01 am
-
-
- 18Replies
- 1873 Views
- Last post by deezcastforms
Sat Jun 01, 2024 5:53 am
-
- 1Replies
- 654 Views
- Last post by Proxy
Fri Jul 21, 2023 11:23 am
-
-
Showing a newbie how to hentai! Barbara vs. Reiko
Last post by pu-level-up « Fri Jul 21, 2023 6:31 pm - 48Replies
- 4695 Views
- Last post by Kookio
Wed Nov 01, 2023 5:54 am
-
