HELLO EVERYONE!
...
Sorry, I got a bit too excited! I still have school, but a lot of the things that made me go on my hiatus have cleared up and I've just really had an itch to RP here again! Of course, I understand in my time off things have changed, so if you want to continue any old threads I had with you or simply leave them behind just let me know here or in a PM!
Thank you all for your patience!
I'm back!
- Fairy Dragon
- https://sg.portal-pokemon.com/play/pokedex/334_1
- Posts: 8517
- Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:46 pm
- Has thanked: 23 times
- Been thanked: 220 times
- Devastated
- Tweener
- Posts: 5838
- Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 2:15 am
- Has thanked: 630 times
- Been thanked: 314 times
- Caboose2.0
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 640
- Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 12:16 pm
- Has thanked: 184 times
- Been thanked: 57 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 42Replies
- 3935 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Fri Nov 11, 2022 2:56 pm
-
- 22Replies
- 2497 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Sun Aug 22, 2021 2:43 pm
-
- 12Replies
- 24479 Views
- Last post by killcarrion
Thu Jun 22, 2023 12:24 am
-
- 343Replies
- 30665 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Mon Sep 18, 2023 9:51 pm
