I'd like to thank LAW for still allowing me to be here here, even after the whole Discord disaster. I feel like I've earned my reprieve, but, ultamately I have no control over it, so I'm moving on. Anyway, I'm posting this to say I am significantly trimming my roster down. I felt the need to post this in case someone wants to RP with me using a character on the chopping block. These characters will no longer be in use, and I will begin the process of deleting their profiles on site starting now:
Milan St. Pierre
Zoey Easterling
Malika Hajjar
Kamali Adisa
Sophia White
Yua Nakano
Stacy Kennedy
Kacy Kennedy
Layla Visser
Ember Vincent
Thank you for your understanding and sorry for any inconvinience.
Have Pride.
Trimming back.
- SimplePride
- Banned
- Posts: 2644
- Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:15 pm
- Location: The 334
- Has thanked: 88 times
- Been thanked: 207 times
- Contact:
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 73Replies
- 5373 Views
- Last post by xalex
Mon Jan 02, 2023 9:26 pm
-
-
Crushing Blows and Crushing Holds [Drifter vs Black Butterfly]
Last post by thesteedman « Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:18 pm - 37Replies
- 3176 Views
- Last post by thesteedman
Mon Nov 15, 2021 5:08 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 1620 Views
- Last post by Frodouken
Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:50 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1351 Views
- Last post by Epicsnivy
Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:12 pm
-
- 12Replies
- 1654 Views
- Last post by Terini
Thu Apr 28, 2022 1:25 pm
