“Deal!”
She’d take his hand in both of her smaller ones and shake violently. Cassie grinned at Oscar, but suddenly her phone beeped. She’d look at the time and sigh.
“This has been fun, but I gotta go! I’ll visit you again later, so be a good boy till I come back!”
She’d pick her coat up, toss it over her shoulders and with a wave and a swish, she left.
The Barbarian's rest: A visit from a butterly (For Aeri)
- MappleMan7
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2005
- Joined: Tue May 17, 2022 2:05 am
- Has thanked: 332 times
- Been thanked: 71 times
Re: The Barbarian's rest: A visit from a butterly (For Aeri)
Oscar snorted a bit at the good boy comment bit still cracked a smile.
"I can't promise I'll be here for terribly long, but I'll see you around. Take care, Cassie!"
With that, the Barbarian Prince would wave his new friend off as she left, settling back into his hospital bed and leave him alone with his thoughts and a bag of skittles.
END OF THREAD
"I can't promise I'll be here for terribly long, but I'll see you around. Take care, Cassie!"
With that, the Barbarian Prince would wave his new friend off as she left, settling back into his hospital bed and leave him alone with his thoughts and a bag of skittles.
END OF THREAD
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 69Replies
- 6794 Views
- Last post by pu-level-up
Sun Feb 26, 2023 9:28 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1249 Views
- Last post by BlackAkuma
Sat Dec 17, 2022 1:55 pm
-
- 31Replies
- 3127 Views
- Last post by Deus001
Sat May 06, 2023 11:24 pm
-
- 33Replies
- 2620 Views
- Last post by ThatPolishDude
Thu Jan 05, 2023 12:45 pm
-
- 32Replies
- 2337 Views
- Last post by Highfly
Thu Jan 05, 2023 10:33 am