Rose would see Thereshima was expecting an attitude that Rose had really given up a long time ago, so approaching Thereshima, Rose would tell her
You know, before I probably would have insulted you and stuff like that, but that Rose withered long ago, now what I want are great duels, like this one, so if one day you want another fight or want to face Jenny, feel free to tell me, now it's time to go Gwen, I don't want Fenrir to find out my secrets in my room.
Meeting new and old people
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4958 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
Re: Meeting new and old people
''Hmmm spoken like an true loser. Well no need to spend more time with the likes of you then needed as I already proved who was the better woman tonight. So just stay in this room while I go celebrate my victory with an drink''mocked Thereshima as she would get dressed , and walk out the room as she went to the bar counter to order an drink as Tiffany would help the blond first before going to the room herself
As she would knock on the door as she said ''does anyone need something in here''?
As she would knock on the door as she said ''does anyone need something in here''?
- Lederface
- Mex Post
- Posts: 6675
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:58 pm
- Location: Mexico
- Has thanked: 317 times
- Been thanked: 265 times
- Contact:
Re: Meeting new and old people
Rose seeing that the answer she gave had not helped, she would understand the situation so when Thereshima left, Rose would talk to Gwen for a while, as she left, she would look at Thereshima ready to get drunk, Rose would approach her and touching her shoulder would tell her
What I told you before is for me to learn to tell the difference between a decent sex fighter and a bitch, and I think which one you are, but well, I wish you a good night.
So then Rose would run out of the place, but not before Gwen would stop and leave a part of Thereshima's garment by her side, running out too.
What I told you before is for me to learn to tell the difference between a decent sex fighter and a bitch, and I think which one you are, but well, I wish you a good night.
So then Rose would run out of the place, but not before Gwen would stop and leave a part of Thereshima's garment by her side, running out too.
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4958 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
Re: Meeting new and old people
''Well glad nobody caused an scene for once''thought Tiffany as she watched the blond get drunk while the other two who were in the room were leaving her place as she thought ''maybe should offer those LAW Wrestlers the chance to go to an private room more often if it prevent my bar from becoming an war zone''.
The End
The End
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
The nova fighter clashes with the la matadora!! (Novalee terra vs uriel cortes submission match)
Last post by torra shinjiro17 « Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:45 pm - 6Replies
- 1103 Views
- Last post by Brandoking21
Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:15 am
-
-
-
The Queen has arrived - Sarah Gatt vs Jessica Wright (Completed)
Last post by Darius 2.0 « Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:47 pm - 58Replies
- 5639 Views
- Last post by Darius 2.0
Sat Dec 12, 2020 6:53 pm
-
-
- 58Replies
- 5518 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:52 am
-
-
Irelia Xu vs Daisuke Takeuchi - Hardcore "I'm Sorry" Match
Last post by winner3 « Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:52 pm - 15Replies
- 2398 Views
- Last post by winner3
Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:24 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 3546 Views
- Last post by Darius 2.0
Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:24 pm