Killcarrions Kavalcade

Here, you can post your collective roster so that your list of characters can be all in one place. Users are encouraged to link to their roster pages in their signatures.
Post Reply
User avatar
killcarrion
Pre-Show
Posts: 698
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2022 7:49 pm
Location: KnoWhere
Has thanked: 593 times
Been thanked: 374 times

Killcarrions Kavalcade

Post by killcarrion »

Image

Tips, Tricks, and Information
Read On~...
1) Feel free to send me PM's or reach out on Discord if you have any ideas for matches or what have you. The worst that can happen is that I say no thanks, and I might become available later on and remember your request.

2) I don't have any qualms with letting my ladies tussle with dudes and am open for discussion about it. Although I'm afraid I must decline all Male vs. Male proposals. Just not my bag, man.

3) I've decided that if you take months to respond to our thread without at least doing me the courtesy of politely explaining the delay, AND you are also posting actively to other threads but appear to be leaving ours in the dust, I will be that much more inclined to end it short.

4) I partake in IM-RP's occasionally but they're not generally a consistent interest for me. Just be aware that I'm more inclined to dabble in site threads over IM-ing.

5) I'm more than willing to edit my posts if I make a mistake or perform an action you're not copacetic with, so please don't be afraid to message me if I slip up in anyway.

6) Storylines, feuds, wanton kink...s'all good in the hood. But I do prefer keeping elements of realistic wrestling in all my matches.
:star: Ladies :star:
Image
Image
Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
===========================================================================================
:star: Gentlemen :star:
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
===========================================================================================
:star: Tag-Teams :star:
ImageImageImageImage

Inactive
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image
Last edited by killcarrion on Tue Jul 28, 2026 3:05 am, edited 74 times in total.
Image

Post Reply

  • Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
  • Chigusa Yuuki
    Last post by Arjuna « Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:41 am
    1Replies
    2309 Views
    Last post by Arjuna
    Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:41 am
  • Misaki Toyoda
    Last post by Arjuna « Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:44 am
    1Replies
    3900 Views
    Last post by Arjuna
    Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:44 am
  • Allen Riley
    Last post by Arjuna « Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:46 am
    1Replies
    2051 Views
    Last post by Arjuna
    Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:46 am
  • Toni Ashford
    Last post by Arjuna « Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:48 am
    1Replies
    1604 Views
    Last post by Arjuna
    Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:48 am
  • Mara Ashford
    Last post by Arjuna « Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:49 am
    1Replies
    1578 Views
    Last post by Arjuna
    Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:49 am

Return to “Roster Pages”