UPDATE 2/23/24: Updated ALL of the broken images that devastated the pages of over half my Roster. Some characters will have some missing, but that's only because I decided while going through them that said pictures just didn't fit them.
I didn't update the Mixed copies of the profiles, and honestly, it might be a while before I do. I was at this for about ten hours.
The DSXtended Universe
- DSX93
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2073
- Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:04 am
- Has thanked: 791 times
- Been thanked: 791 times
Re: DSX93's Roster
UPDATE 4/19/24: Added Renee Barnier (Still a Work In Progress).
Also, I'd like to make a note about my Roster here. With the exception of Angel, I'm open to all of their FC's aside from those I've had to get another user's permission for or have created via AI generator being used. This means that the following are unavailable:
- Diana's FC (Originally owned by Luncha Libre, ask them)
- Scheherazade (Originally owned by Roy Abrams, ask them)
- Stacy Bloom (Original Creation)
- Chie Kameko (Original Creation)
- Winston Zhuge (Original Creation)
Let me know if you do use one or however many, though! I like the idea of a mirror match!
Also, I'd like to make a note about my Roster here. With the exception of Angel, I'm open to all of their FC's aside from those I've had to get another user's permission for or have created via AI generator being used. This means that the following are unavailable:
- Diana's FC (Originally owned by Luncha Libre, ask them)
- Scheherazade (Originally owned by Roy Abrams, ask them)
- Stacy Bloom (Original Creation)
- Chie Kameko (Original Creation)
- Winston Zhuge (Original Creation)
Let me know if you do use one or however many, though! I like the idea of a mirror match!
Last edited by DSX93 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
- DSX93
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2073
- Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:04 am
- Has thanked: 791 times
- Been thanked: 791 times
- DSX93
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2073
- Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:04 am
- Has thanked: 791 times
- Been thanked: 791 times
Re: The DSXperience
UPDATE 1/6/25: Added a Tier List to the bottom of the initial post. Also, gave my Roster a jazzier name.
Last edited by DSX93 on Mon Jan 06, 2025 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
- DSX93
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2073
- Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:04 am
- Has thanked: 791 times
- Been thanked: 791 times
- DSX93
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2073
- Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:04 am
- Has thanked: 791 times
- Been thanked: 791 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
A Call For Justice - Trinette Vaillant Vs. Ina Rosenbaum
Last post by Devastated « Sun Jun 09, 2024 1:18 pm - 7Replies
- 1188 Views
- Last post by Devastated
Sun Feb 16, 2025 7:16 pm
-
-
-
Competition for a Kiss! Jessica Miura vs Ava Johnson
Last post by Mysterdio « Sun Jun 09, 2024 2:02 pm - 1Replies
- 491 Views
- Last post by Mysterdio
Sun Jun 09, 2024 2:02 pm
-
-
-
High Flying, Death Defying: Cora Adair (D) vs Raquel Masters
Last post by Sigma Morgan « Sun Jun 09, 2024 5:15 pm - 60Replies
- 4561 Views
- Last post by Highfly
Sat Jul 27, 2024 7:51 pm
-
-
-
Yumie Hayashi vs. "Amazon" Alaina Sanders-Haines (C): Youthful Energy vs. Veteran Grit Ladder Match
Last post by Highfly « Sun Jun 09, 2024 6:03 pm - 84Replies
- 12019 Views
- Last post by Sigma Morgan
Tue Aug 20, 2024 11:43 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 948 Views
- Last post by Roy (abracy)
Sun Jun 09, 2024 10:25 pm