I've updated the OP with a list of qualified candidates. If I missed you, please let me know. Since we have 4, the event will definitely be going forward. I'm leaving application open through the end of this coming Tuesday, and I'll make contact with the participants the following day.
EDIT: delayed until this weekend. IRL complications.
[mention]FreestylePoet[/mention] unfortunately, the requirement is going to be in-universe, so it's a moot point.
The SHE1 Climax
-
Hills
- TV-worthy
- Posts: 416
- Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2022 4:17 pm
- Location: Wherever
- Has thanked: 34 times
- Been thanked: 37 times
Re: The SHE1 Climax
Last edited by Hills on Thu Sep 21, 2023 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mostly unable to post. Hoping to return fully by the end of the year.
W Y V E R N
Request Thread
RP Info Profile
W Y V E R N
Request Thread
RP Info Profile
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 5Replies
- 2082 Views
- Last post by SRG
Sun Apr 20, 2025 8:28 pm
-
- 25Replies
- 4739 Views
- Last post by Epicsnivy
Mon Nov 03, 2025 6:53 pm
-
- 26Replies
- 4972 Views
- Last post by B.Lemme
Mon Sep 01, 2025 11:12 pm
-
- 15Replies
- 2174 Views
- Last post by SimplyMoon
Fri Jun 26, 2026 2:04 am
-
- 1Replies
- 588 Views
- Last post by winner3
Sun Mar 02, 2025 12:55 am