Calling all heroes (open for anyone)
-
Tybo226
- Upper Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1748
- Joined: Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:40 am
- Has thanked: 149 times
- Been thanked: 60 times
Calling all heroes (open for anyone)
It didn't take long for the crowd of LAW to be on their feet as the thorns of justice made her decent to the ring clad in her usual wrestling attire she came down cape and all with a mic in her usually free hand "thank you all my fans my friends I've been rather quite lately and the reason is I've seen what's become of my sister Reiko" she said looking sad the crowd booing at the mention of the once proud zero fighter turned bitch of a biker "it's not just that I see so many people that abuse power for the sake of it and it makes me sick as I bet it does you" she stated with the crowd in support of the hero "thankfully not all are black of heats I've seen those that believe what I believe see what I see and I call to you now" she said pointing her sword to the sky "if you feel you're alone in the fight against evil fret not for you're not I call you to action to right the wrongs" she said doing a bit of shadow fencing "I call for a gathering of heroes a unit decided to justice to protecting the weak" she said stopping and looking around "if anyone wants to trade words with me then now's the time" she said waiting to see if anyone would come out to confront her
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=11849 Click here for my girls and potential matches! 
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 2Replies
- 718 Views
- Last post by SweetHeart
Sun Jan 31, 2021 10:37 am
-
- 12Replies
- 2327 Views
- Last post by MsIshtar
Thu Nov 09, 2023 5:42 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 630 Views
- Last post by Urarettin
Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:37 am
-
-
Anger Unleashed: Nikki Lane vs Niko Tomiji POW Match
Last post by deezcastforms « Sat Jan 30, 2021 2:37 am - 28Replies
- 3495 Views
- Last post by Bare
Sat Mar 06, 2021 8:10 am
-
-
-
The Lovebound Heart! -Akeno Kurojin vs Daichi Kurozu- POW Match
Last post by Scourger X « Sat Jan 30, 2021 2:57 am - 3Replies
- 1068 Views
- Last post by Scourger X
Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:11 am
-