The Dragon and the Lotus
- ClockwerkSamurai12
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 501
- Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:54 am
- Has thanked: 83 times
- Been thanked: 23 times
Re: The Dragon and the Lotus
Tianhuo: I have nothing to apologize for, you should be put in your place for your dishonor!
- ReticentCone
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 649
- Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:59 pm
- Has thanked: 9 times
- Been thanked: 130 times
Re: The Dragon and the Lotus
"I should strike you for your insolence, but I'll save that for the ring, unless you're stupid enough to hit me." Chao-Xing replied, her fists curled at her sides.
- ClockwerkSamurai12
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 501
- Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:54 am
- Has thanked: 83 times
- Been thanked: 23 times
- ReticentCone
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 649
- Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:59 pm
- Has thanked: 9 times
- Been thanked: 130 times
Re: The Dragon and the Lotus
"The way I'm seeing it, you'll cast aspersions at me outside of the ring, but you don't have the confidence to fight me without a referee to protect you. I see." Chao-Xing said, as she backed away from the woman.
- ClockwerkSamurai12
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 501
- Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:54 am
- Has thanked: 83 times
- Been thanked: 23 times
- ReticentCone
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 649
- Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:59 pm
- Has thanked: 9 times
- Been thanked: 130 times
Re: The Dragon and the Lotus
"I'm sure you'll try" Chao-Xing replied before turning to leave the gym.
- ClockwerkSamurai12
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 501
- Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:54 am
- Has thanked: 83 times
- Been thanked: 23 times
Re: The Dragon and the Lotus
Tianhuo: *Thinking* I’ll make sure she knows the consequence of not being honorable..
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 602 Views
- Last post by TiefBlau
Sat Dec 09, 2023 11:29 pm
-
- 14Replies
- 1893 Views
- Last post by Misfit_Alien
Fri Jul 05, 2024 3:26 am
-
- 3Replies
- 732 Views
- Last post by Misfit_Alien
Sun Dec 10, 2023 3:09 pm
-
-
War in the ring: Belle Anderson Vs. Noel Vermillion
Last post by Epicsnivy « Sun Dec 10, 2023 1:50 pm - 34Replies
- 2769 Views
- Last post by FreshBritishSalmon
Sun Jul 14, 2024 10:16 pm
-
-
-
Beauty & The...Raccoon?: Chloe Braden vs Noah Nichols
Last post by Misfit_Alien « Sun Dec 10, 2023 5:07 pm - 27Replies
- 3087 Views
- Last post by Misfit_Alien
Fri Jan 10, 2025 3:28 am
-