@TheOneTrueShadowLord
TheOneTrueCoolQueen: " It's always been Queen, only you and that lecherous Warrior ever used lord >_> But yeah, YT's spam filter was barely existent to begin with and they just dissolved it with more and more updates. I'm surprised no one has claimed to be the grass skirt girl and linked anyone to a free fraud giveaway or anything. "
Youtube Declaration (an open thread...sort of)
- CyanDimitrik
- Icon
- Posts: 3567
- Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:17 pm
- Has thanked: 102 times
- Been thanked: 101 times
Re: Youtube Declaration (an open thread...sort of)
@TheOneTrueCoolQueen
SuperiorFlarges: "Hey! Listen! My grass skirt and I are giving away a free title shot after I win this tournament thing! I accept all challenges on first come first serve. :3 Sign up @ Link: http://tinyurl.com/y6v724n6 "
SuperiorFlarges: "Hey! Listen! My grass skirt and I are giving away a free title shot after I win this tournament thing! I accept all challenges on first come first serve. :3 Sign up @ Link: http://tinyurl.com/y6v724n6 "
Message me! I'm happy to hear from you!
You can also reach me at Katsumi#2325 on Discord!
My Roster
My Request Thread
You can also reach me at Katsumi#2325 on Discord!
My Roster
My Request Thread
Color Codes
Katsumi: #008000
Bandita: #FF4000
Domino: #400080
Blaise: #0040FF
Apex: #800040
Chase: #BF0000
Bandita: #FF4000
Domino: #400080
Blaise: #0040FF
Apex: #800040
Chase: #BF0000
-
Devilish53
- The Ominous Future
- Posts: 9229
- Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 4:38 pm
- Has thanked: 138 times
- Been thanked: 498 times
Re: Youtube Declaration (an open thread...sort of)
BIGM0MmAPUmP: "Look at dat. I got ur supid vid bak on te front page, an not efen a thank u lmaooooo"
- Fairy Dragon
- https://sg.portal-pokemon.com/play/pokedex/334_1
- Posts: 8517
- Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:46 pm
- Has thanked: 23 times
- Been thanked: 220 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Ivan Ramirez vs Beatrix Reynolds - Submission & Hentai Match
Last post by JingleJangle « Mon Jan 20, 2025 12:37 pm - 25Replies
- 3299 Views
- Last post by JingleJangle
Thu Jan 23, 2025 9:19 am
-
-
-
The Prima Donna's Diary - Chapter 1: Prima Donna Debut! (vs Candys Rose~)
Last post by Misfit_Alien « Mon Jan 20, 2025 3:17 pm - 27Replies
- 2865 Views
- Last post by Misfit_Alien
Fri Jan 02, 2026 6:21 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 1173 Views
- Last post by Kookio
Mon Jan 20, 2025 5:43 pm
-
- 2Replies
- 1570 Views
- Last post by Blau<3
Thu Feb 27, 2025 5:07 pm
-
- 7Replies
- 1879 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Mon Jan 27, 2025 10:47 pm