My Generation

Spars, workouts, and other such gym rp's go here. There are many different LAW gyms stationed throughout Japan.
User avatar
BlackAkuma
Legend
Posts: 7295
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:40 pm
Has thanked: 1436 times
Been thanked: 836 times

Re: My Generation

Post by BlackAkuma »

Valerie would give Adrian credit, the woman knew how to talk. She had an easy-going, friendly vibe about her that was immediately disarming, and she could see how the woman could be a salesman in another life. She reminded her a lot of her mother in that way, the previous Valley Doll. How she could be friendly and all smiles while she drew the audience in, then be kicking someone’s head off their shoulders a few minutes later. It was a talent that never truly translated.

Needless to say, but the idea of letting her speak for her was becoming increasingly enticing.

”I don’t hate that idea.” She folded her arms and nodded, then tilted her head to the side and shrugged. ”Though I don’t know how intimidating I could really be. I wear a pink and white singlet to the ring.”

The question was interesting, though, and she rubbed her shoulder as she considered it. ”I mean, yeah, that happens. But you’ve got to be hanging around backstage a lot if you expect to get a title shot that way.” She shrugged. ”I’m not sure if I’m ready for the title scene yet, though. My Mom said I should take my time, you know? Build up ‘cred’, or whatever.” Yes, she busted out airquotes for that.
Image
- UNDER CONSTRUCTION-
Discord: black_akuma

Post Reply

  • Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “The Gym”