Oscar let out a little laugh as Audrey blushed about her battle cry. Before he could say anything else, Audrey checked her phone and realized that their training session had come to an end. With an understanding smile, Oscar accepted Audrey's handshake- beaming at how hopefully her tone sounded already.
"Oh, no problem! It was my honor to teach, Audrey. If you ever need more sessions, don't hesitate to reach out! I'd be happy to fit you into my schedule. Hope your next matches go smoothly!"
Audrey's Training day
- MappleMan7
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2005
- Joined: Tue May 17, 2022 2:05 am
- Has thanked: 332 times
- Been thanked: 71 times
- ThurmanMermanPlx
- Opener
- Posts: 779
- Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2023 5:38 pm
- Location: West Coast
- Has thanked: 382 times
- Been thanked: 228 times
- Contact:
Re: Audrey's Training day
Audrey beamed at the offer for further training sessions in the future. Here she considered herself lucky to be personally trained by a proven champion for even one evening, and here he was suggesting he'd be willing to help her even more!
"I-I'd be honored!" she stammered as she shook his hand. "In the meantime, I'll practice what you've shown me today. Some day, you'll see me on stage and be proud that I turned my career around right here under your wing. You'll see!"
As she gathered up her bag and belongings, she turned one last time to look at him over her shoulder, a big cheesy grin on her face. "Thanks again! And good luck in your future matches, too! Not that you need luck, hah."
And with that, Audrey practically skipped out the door and down the hallway, feeling positively optimistic about her future for the first time in a long, long time.
THREAD END
"I-I'd be honored!" she stammered as she shook his hand. "In the meantime, I'll practice what you've shown me today. Some day, you'll see me on stage and be proud that I turned my career around right here under your wing. You'll see!"
As she gathered up her bag and belongings, she turned one last time to look at him over her shoulder, a big cheesy grin on her face. "Thanks again! And good luck in your future matches, too! Not that you need luck, hah."
And with that, Audrey practically skipped out the door and down the hallway, feeling positively optimistic about her future for the first time in a long, long time.
THREAD END
My RP profile/preferences
Red's Requests (updated 9/21/26)
Audrey Trovita (LW) || Audrey (mixed)
Keira Robinson (MW) || Keira (mixed)
Delphine Abyssia (MW, young lioness)
discord thurmanmermanplx
(same as username)
Red's Requests (updated 9/21/26)
Audrey Trovita (LW) || Audrey (mixed)
Keira Robinson (MW) || Keira (mixed)
Delphine Abyssia (MW, young lioness)
discord thurmanmermanplx
(same as username)
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 17Replies
- 1126 Views
- Last post by DSX93
Sun Jul 12, 2026 5:04 am
-
- 1Replies
- 992 Views
- Last post by Hagen-Autem
Sun Jul 12, 2026 4:50 am
-
-
The Fluff Hutch vs Zane Lambert - Down the rabbit hole
Last post by Deus001 « Sun Jul 12, 2026 7:30 pm - 2Replies
- 409 Views
- Last post by Bare
Thu Jul 16, 2026 5:34 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 680 Views
- Last post by king6y
Sun Jul 12, 2026 8:02 pm
-
- 34Replies
- 2388 Views
- Last post by Highfly
Fri Oct 02, 2026 11:12 am