Gil had thought she was freed from the Reinhardt's for the evening, but that huff of relief would surely have to last her, as both women entered the vehicle with her, putting her right back on edge...!
"...Umm, I-I don't see the harm in it, sure...!" Gil wasn't sure if they were trying to mock her, trick her into some weird form of bullying, or if they were legitimate collectors, she hoped it was the last of those, after-all, these seemed to be the two nicest of the Reinhardt's...!
"...Well, better make that two, they don't pack a whole lot in those things... I mean, from what I remember...!" Gil sunk into her seat, avoiding eye-contact. This was the last time she went to a L.A.W gym for a while, if this was how getting lost would end-up...!
Running into the Reinhardt's...!
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 39Replies
- 7697 Views
- Last post by Devilish53
Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:02 pm
-
- 98Replies
- 15452 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:39 pm
-
- 25Replies
- 4397 Views
- Last post by Highfly
Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:37 pm
-
- 41Replies
- 6672 Views
- Last post by Highfly
Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:45 pm