"Very fancy"
He chuckled as he saw Katrina's signature and would take his own receipt- filling it out in a similar manner to how Katrina did by adding the names of the fans and some words of encouragement before turning it over to the fans and waving goodbye. With the bills all paid up, Oscar would stand up and stretch his arms up. Doing so would show just a slight bit of midriff from his torso before he lowered his arms.
"Ready to hit the trail, Kat? Curious to see what movie you want to watch"
A show of Gratitude: Oscar Orelash and Katrina Kelly
- MappleMan7
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2005
- Joined: Tue May 17, 2022 2:05 am
- Has thanked: 332 times
- Been thanked: 71 times
- SimplyWoo
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2423
- Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:18 am
- Has thanked: 44 times
- Been thanked: 105 times
- Contact:
Re: A show of Gratitude: Oscar Orelash and Katrina Kelly
"Ready Freddy." Kat replied as she stood up, placing her purse in the pocket of the sweater tied around her waist as she closed her take-out pizza lid and took the Pizza box with one hand as she walked over by Oscar's side she walked with him out of the patio on the way back to the gym. "Since you don't have a car, once we get back to the gym you can hop in my car and we'll head to my place. As for the movie, it's a secret, but I get the feeling I won't be paying attention to it much." She mentioned as she smiled and fluttered her eyelids at Oscar.
- MappleMan7
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2005
- Joined: Tue May 17, 2022 2:05 am
- Has thanked: 332 times
- Been thanked: 71 times
Re: A show of Gratitude: Oscar Orelash and Katrina Kelly
Oscar would raise his eyebrows at Katrina's fluttered eyes before blushing in his cheeks and smirking
"Somehow I feel like I won't either... and I'm ok with that"
With that hanging in the air, Oscar would walk on back from the parlor with Katrina. What happened afterward only they will know...
"Somehow I feel like I won't either... and I'm ok with that"
With that hanging in the air, Oscar would walk on back from the parlor with Katrina. What happened afterward only they will know...
END OF RP
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Interview: Fuuka Yamagishi - A Bazooka Armed and Ready!
Last post by FreestylePoet « Tue Dec 14, 2021 10:44 pm - 1Replies
- 1978 Views
- Last post by FreestylePoet
Tue Dec 14, 2021 10:44 pm
-
-
- 51Replies
- 4318 Views
- Last post by dlamp
Fri Sep 02, 2022 1:19 pm
-
- 3Replies
- 1028 Views
- Last post by Monsy
Sun Sep 04, 2022 6:24 am
-
- 2Replies
- 631 Views
- Last post by Ovrlrdalex
Sun Dec 19, 2021 12:54 am
-
- 12Replies
- 1773 Views
- Last post by GolemGuardian
Sun Oct 30, 2022 9:26 am