Blast From The Past
- xalex
- Legend
- Posts: 7671
- Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 2:51 pm
- Has thanked: 508 times
- Been thanked: 223 times
Re: Blast From The Past
Samus would stay sitting next to her opponent for a little while longer. She would try to smile but even the muscles in her face were hurting. After a while samus would breathe in and out loudly. “Being honest I trained my whole life for matches like that! Since I was a little kid I dreamed of facing you between the ropes. I dreamed of fighting you. But my carrier started off so horrible that I thought I could never get that far to face one of the greatest of all time. Thank you!” would samus say slowly leaning down and trying to help her friend back up to her feet. She would try to help Alaina to get out of the ring and to the showers.
-
Highfly
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 17118
- Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 9:45 pm
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 297 times
Re: Blast From The Past
"Heh, you have gotten me twice now so your training is paying off I would say." Alaina said as she accepted the help up, still struggling to hobble even though she had help. Alaina was humbled a bit, if Samus was out there was Alaina deserving of a title shot at heavyweight or openweight? She had some doubts especially since she threw everything she had at Samus only to be taken down. Alaina would have to go back to the gym and revamp her routine to make it more strenuous.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 12Replies
- 1529 Views
- Last post by TiefBlau
Tue Sep 23, 2025 11:43 pm
-
- 12Replies
- 1973 Views
- Last post by MacbookAir
Sat Oct 25, 2025 12:04 pm
-
- 7Replies
- 1430 Views
- Last post by skip-stop
Sat Oct 11, 2025 10:10 pm
-
- 11Replies
- 2425 Views
- Last post by skip-stop
Mon Sep 29, 2025 11:31 pm
-
- 3Replies
- 830 Views
- Last post by Sigma Morgan
Tue Sep 09, 2025 11:50 pm