The camera cuts backstage. We are now in the infirmary where the newest LAW debutant, Angelica, is still recovering from a brutal Extreme Rules match. In said match, not only she suffered an humiliating defeat but also a painful injury to her left knee. The doctor is now checking on her to make sure she is still able to compete.
"I told you I'm fine" Angelica said, trying her best to hide her pain "I don't need some time off. I'm ready for my next match. Or, better yet, a rematch against Junko."
"Oh no, little lady. You are not going anywhere, I'm afraid" the doctor replied, clearly not persuaded by her words "I'm going to have to put you in the injured list for the time being. You can barely walk! You'd be ripped apart by any competitor out there"
Walk it off! (Angelica x Suzanna)
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 12Replies
- 1748 Views
- Last post by B.Lemme
Mon Jun 24, 2024 11:22 pm
-
- 5Replies
- 803 Views
- Last post by Weonna
Wed May 15, 2024 2:09 am
-
- 29Replies
- 2463 Views
- Last post by deezcastforms
Sat Jul 20, 2024 9:51 am
-
-
Bailey Byrnes v. Nilou - Proving Grounds Match
Last post by FreestylePoet « Sun May 12, 2024 7:03 am - 6Replies
- 2781 Views
- Last post by FreshBritishSalmon
Sat May 24, 2025 9:26 am
-
-
-
Ireland Against the Jungle: Maya Fowler [d] vs. Cathy
Last post by B.Lemme « Sun May 12, 2024 3:54 pm - 59Replies
- 5216 Views
- Last post by B.Lemme
Sun Jul 28, 2024 1:05 am
-