"Well, I think you need some rest after the match of tonight...
So let's say we go out for a drinks or two and then we plan ahead for the ensuing week, whatcha say?"
The redhead say extending an hand of friendship.
Of Teachers and newly acquired Pupils(For B.Lemme)
- B.Lemme
- Opener
- Posts: 844
- Joined: Tue Dec 26, 2023 7:34 pm
- Has thanked: 56 times
- Been thanked: 87 times
Re: Of Teachers and newly acquired Pupils(For B.Lemme)
"I think you're right. I think I'm in need of a sauna and an ice bath."
"I think I'll take you up on that!" Lucy would take hold of the extended hand excited for what lay ahead for her under Aoi's instruction!
"I think I'll take you up on that!" Lucy would take hold of the extended hand excited for what lay ahead for her under Aoi's instruction!
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 17317 Views
- Last post by Fairy Dragon
Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:22 pm
-
- 13Replies
- 3233 Views
- Last post by Fairy Dragon
Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:57 pm
-
- 31Replies
- 5543 Views
- Last post by TheManVan
Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:42 pm
-
- 3Replies
- 3262 Views
- Last post by Satoshi
Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:57 pm
-
- 3Replies
- 1340 Views
- Last post by Satoshi
Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:05 pm