Renee would be sitting on a box as she was chilling out backstage. She knew that her rematch with Louise was coming in about a week or so and she knew she had to prepare for this fight. She already had the advantage of being the victor of mind games but she really needed to display her victory in the ring.
Renee then noticed that Louise walking by and decided to mess with her a bit. She knew that Louise was going into a match later on in the show but she wanted to at least give the cameras something to film. As Louise would be walking by, Renee hopped off her box and stood in front of her, asking for a confrontation.
“So. I see you’re doing random matches before our eventual ‘I Quit’ Match. Have to say, you look very beaten up about something. Is this next week’s match troubling you? Are you scared that I might even the score in this ol’ rivalry. Because you should be. Because I’m gonna make you say ‘I Quit’ one way or another. I won’t stop until I get my victory.”
Calm Before The Storm
- ReneeCockyUndercard
- Icon
- Posts: 3889
- Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2023 7:03 pm
- Has thanked: 13 times
- Been thanked: 90 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Danielle Degardin vs. Claudia Augustina II - Mud Match
Last post by CaptainL « Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:44 pm - 53Replies
- 4738 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Sun Feb 23, 2025 7:24 pm
-
-
- 2Replies
- 783 Views
- Last post by Liesmith
Sun Apr 16, 2023 9:03 pm
-
-
The POWER of Love: Octavia Venus vs Yuzuko Tsukumo (D)
Last post by Misfit_Alien « Thu Apr 13, 2023 3:16 am - 20Replies
- 2470 Views
- Last post by SweetHeart
Wed May 24, 2023 12:37 am
-
-
-
Jason Lee vs Peggy McIntyre: Standard Match Pinfall or Submission
Last post by Mickey « Thu Apr 13, 2023 2:19 pm - 18Replies
- 2109 Views
- Last post by Highfly
Mon May 01, 2023 9:45 am
-
-
-
Clashing Against Crimson: Akari Ito vs Haruka Miyazaki
Last post by Misfit_Alien « Thu Apr 13, 2023 5:25 pm - 29Replies
- 3393 Views
- Last post by Misfit_Alien
Mon Jun 16, 2025 3:20 am
-