Jason Lee's meeting with Peggy McIntyre
-
Mickey
- Knows The Ropes
- Posts: 184
- Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2021 3:48 pm
- Location: GA
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 2 times
Re: Jason Lee's meeting with Peggy McIntyre
"I'm sorry I guess I said too much well you look very pretty" Jason is pretty nervous right now.
Last edited by Mickey on Mon Oct 17, 2022 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
Highfly
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 17120
- Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 9:45 pm
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 297 times
Re: Jason Lee's meeting with Peggy McIntyre
"Um, thanks. I appreciate that." Peggy said trying to be polite despite the awkward approach of Jason. "Listen, I need to go change and head out but I am sure I will see you around again okay?" Peggy said as she gave him a small nod and wave.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 29Replies
- 2819 Views
- Last post by Highfly
Fri Jul 02, 2021 10:55 am
-
- 51Replies
- 3881 Views
- Last post by Highfly
Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:00 am
-
-
Bunny Hentai Match: Evelin Lector "The Cruel Bunny" vs Lily The Lapin
Last post by Void-Effect « Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:29 pm - 23Replies
- 2822 Views
- Last post by Void-Effect
Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:55 am
-
-
- 8Replies
- 3722 Views
- Last post by Noob
Tue Nov 24, 2020 12:08 am