Attire: bikinis.
After each smother KO a piece of the bikini will be removed.
First to be smothered while naked, loses.
Nene Fujinoki was backstage, ready for a new match and feeling great! The pinkette had recently made a good, new friend in her tag partner, Yozakura Fukuda. The pinkette left the match feeling inspired by Kura and was now approaching this current fight with a more positive, happier attitude. Nene didn't really know who her opponent was, but she was going to try and be as friendly as possible regardless.
As Nene heard her entrance theme begin and she enthusiastically rushed out to the ramp! Nene hopped up and down to jiggle her giant jugs to the delight of the LAW audience. Giggling at the elated cheers of the audience, Nene then made her way to the ring. Despite her breasts making it harder to slip through the ropes, Nene made it through and stood with hands to her hips.
Nene vs Asuga! Strip Smother Match For The Shorties!
- Mysterdio
- Icon
- Posts: 3286
- Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:20 am
- Has thanked: 111 times
- Been thanked: 266 times
Nene vs Asuga! Strip Smother Match For The Shorties!
if you don't like smother fights you won't like this roster

Thread request!
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18349&p=368432#p368432
I only do hentai at my own discretion. Don't ask me for matches expecting one. I only do them for storylines or rivalries when I feel up to it.

Thread request!
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18349&p=368432#p368432
I only do hentai at my own discretion. Don't ask me for matches expecting one. I only do them for storylines or rivalries when I feel up to it.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 2694 Views
- Last post by Mysterdio
Wed Dec 29, 2021 11:59 pm
-
- 14Replies
- 1943 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Sun Apr 10, 2022 9:39 pm
-
- 14Replies
- 2014 Views
- Last post by Void-Effect
Tue Nov 22, 2022 6:08 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 618 Views
- Last post by jdo_sss
Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:41 am
-
- 4Replies
- 753 Views
- Last post by Epicsnivy
Fri May 06, 2022 5:05 pm