Ella Albright vs Emi Sakura
- EdenFlow
- Ring Rat
- Posts: 247
- Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2023 4:25 am
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 46 times
Re: Ella Albright vs Emi Sakura
Ella managed to find her opponent, just as Emi was about to collide with her. She lets out a yelp and braces for impact as Emi lands on her. Ella is knocked down by the huge impact with the back of her head hitting the padded barricade. She lets out a groan as stars circle around the dazed German's head and she falls over from her seated position onto her side.
The Garden of Eden (Roster Page)
Thread Request Page
Discord-Inferno6901/EdenFlow
PMs are always open! I promise I don't bite (Some of the girls do tho
)
Thread Request Page
Discord-Inferno6901/EdenFlow
PMs are always open! I promise I don't bite (Some of the girls do tho
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 41Replies
- 5293 Views
- Last post by Dragonofdarkness
Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:28 am
-
- 41Replies
- 4131 Views
- Last post by SuckerPunch
Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:23 am
-
- 2Replies
- 858 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:16 pm
-
- 2Replies
- 1785 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:05 am
-
- 1Replies
- 1905 Views
- Last post by torra shinjiro17
Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:22 pm