Eden continues screaming and yelling before finally exiting the ring so angry you could see her steaming. She stormed to the back swearing revenge on the pair. She just had to find a tag team partner.
END! LUZURA WINS VIA PINFALL
Eden Webb vs 'La Titan Dominica' Luzura
- EdenFlow
- Ring Rat
- Posts: 247
- Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2023 4:25 am
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 46 times
Re: Eden Webb vs 'La Titan Dominica' Luzura
The Garden of Eden (Roster Page)
Thread Request Page
Discord-Inferno6901/EdenFlow
PMs are always open! I promise I don't bite (Some of the girls do tho
)
Thread Request Page
Discord-Inferno6901/EdenFlow
PMs are always open! I promise I don't bite (Some of the girls do tho
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 3Replies
- 658 Views
- Last post by TheSuitedOwl
Wed Jul 20, 2022 3:16 pm
-
- 67Replies
- 10128 Views
- Last post by LawHell
Fri May 03, 2024 5:47 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1080 Views
- Last post by Redbeard
Sun Jul 17, 2022 7:20 pm
-
- 29Replies
- 2772 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Thu Nov 03, 2022 10:10 pm
-
- 11Replies
- 1457 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Sun Dec 25, 2022 2:01 pm