An Unhinged Arrival, Kaguya vs Locabra Zandera!
- Bearhug Goddess
- Legend
- Posts: 6952
- Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:57 am
- Has thanked: 966 times
- Been thanked: 341 times
Re: An Unhinged Arrival, Kaguya vs Locabra Zandera!
Kaguya was sighing in pain harder and harder and hitting less and less hard, starting to weaken for a long time.
Like someone said about me : "You are the biggest cunt on this server, it might be one of gods greatest jokes besides the fact that is is one everyone else, that you some how, some way, hae not been banned yet. You are so fucking entitled and are so high off your own fucking ego that it is astonishing, it must be fucking genetic or nurtured since the day you were out of the womb. I think this community will be great the day you are gone and I hope that day is soon, and might improve further the day i'm gone. I've never been the nicest person, maybe never respected the mode authority like I should, but I never needed to act entitled or like I was perfect in doing so."
- ClockwerkSamurai12
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 501
- Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:54 am
- Has thanked: 83 times
- Been thanked: 23 times
Re: An Unhinged Arrival, Kaguya vs Locabra Zandera!
Locabra: *Whispering* No luches, acepta mi Abrazo Mortal...
- Bearhug Goddess
- Legend
- Posts: 6952
- Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:57 am
- Has thanked: 966 times
- Been thanked: 341 times
Re: An Unhinged Arrival, Kaguya vs Locabra Zandera!
Kaguya was getting tired more and more, panting harshly in pain as she stared at her opponent with great difficulty keeping her eyes open.
"Stupid... that's not how you win a smother match..."
"Stupid... that's not how you win a smother match..."
Like someone said about me : "You are the biggest cunt on this server, it might be one of gods greatest jokes besides the fact that is is one everyone else, that you some how, some way, hae not been banned yet. You are so fucking entitled and are so high off your own fucking ego that it is astonishing, it must be fucking genetic or nurtured since the day you were out of the womb. I think this community will be great the day you are gone and I hope that day is soon, and might improve further the day i'm gone. I've never been the nicest person, maybe never respected the mode authority like I should, but I never needed to act entitled or like I was perfect in doing so."
- ClockwerkSamurai12
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 501
- Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:54 am
- Has thanked: 83 times
- Been thanked: 23 times
- Bearhug Goddess
- Legend
- Posts: 6952
- Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:57 am
- Has thanked: 966 times
- Been thanked: 341 times
Re: An Unhinged Arrival, Kaguya vs Locabra Zandera!
Kaguya didn't understand a word her opponent was saying and ended up fainting from lack of air.
Like someone said about me : "You are the biggest cunt on this server, it might be one of gods greatest jokes besides the fact that is is one everyone else, that you some how, some way, hae not been banned yet. You are so fucking entitled and are so high off your own fucking ego that it is astonishing, it must be fucking genetic or nurtured since the day you were out of the womb. I think this community will be great the day you are gone and I hope that day is soon, and might improve further the day i'm gone. I've never been the nicest person, maybe never respected the mode authority like I should, but I never needed to act entitled or like I was perfect in doing so."
- ClockwerkSamurai12
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 501
- Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:54 am
- Has thanked: 83 times
- Been thanked: 23 times
Re: An Unhinged Arrival, Kaguya vs Locabra Zandera!
Locabra would then start to snuggle with her passed out body as if it were a beloved plushie, cooing as she does.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 19Replies
- 1919 Views
- Last post by The Riders
Wed Apr 06, 2022 6:42 pm
-
-
Daughters Revenge: Frankie Miller vs Mary Ivonskaya
Last post by The Riders « Tue Mar 08, 2022 6:48 pm - 54Replies
- 4785 Views
- Last post by Jman2113
Sun Jan 01, 2023 5:07 pm
-
-
-
Sparkling Idol's Punishment Games! ft. Riri Graffiti
Last post by pu-level-up « Wed Mar 09, 2022 2:08 am - 39Replies
- 4500 Views
- Last post by pu-level-up
Sun Apr 10, 2022 11:46 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 1121 Views
- Last post by Void-Effect
Wed Mar 09, 2022 5:46 am
-
- 1Replies
- 1127 Views
- Last post by Void-Effect
Wed Mar 09, 2022 6:10 am
