Gil couldn't seem to fight back against it anymore, her strength with zapped and her mind was fogged over, she was placed into an embarrassing hold, brought to the ground, her legs spread and her naked chest fully on display...!
Gil did what she could to wiggle from Valentine's grasp, but it really only made things worse, she didn't think she could be broken down to such a point, but her face burnt red and her heart pounded in her chest, she couldn't take it...! "...I give up, please...!" She whined, flapping her hand to tap! "...Let me go...!"
Gil's treatment - Gil vs. Valentine
- Lederface
- Mex Post
- Posts: 6675
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:58 pm
- Location: Mexico
- Has thanked: 317 times
- Been thanked: 265 times
- Contact:
Re: Gil's treatment - Gil vs. Valentine
Valentine had to be patient, she had to taste Gil's ass more than once and she had to fall on the floor more times than she would like to have done.... but when Gil finally asked for surrender verbally, it was a great feeling for Valentine, releasing her...... valentine would smile, she was finally able to break Gil in her will, so then as she was declared the victor, Valentine would approach Gil......
I told you..... in the end you too are just a slut..... with a nice ass....
would say Valentine getting out of the ring to get something.... returning to Gil
Here... this is your prescription, I suggest you think carefully if at some point you plan to challenge me to a rematch...... and just so you know I'm not kidding, I'll leave you as you are for now....
Valentine would say finally leaving Gil alone, walking out of the ring and exiting the venue..... with Gil's bra's.
I told you..... in the end you too are just a slut..... with a nice ass....
would say Valentine getting out of the ring to get something.... returning to Gil
Here... this is your prescription, I suggest you think carefully if at some point you plan to challenge me to a rematch...... and just so you know I'm not kidding, I'll leave you as you are for now....
Valentine would say finally leaving Gil alone, walking out of the ring and exiting the venue..... with Gil's bra's.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 2515 Views
- Last post by Deus001
Wed Feb 18, 2026 8:21 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 3158 Views
- Last post by Over mainyu
Wed Feb 18, 2026 11:13 pm
-
- 3Replies
- 1870 Views
- Last post by Malkavia
Thu Feb 19, 2026 4:51 pm
-
-
Cupid's failed Bloody Hunt Alcina vs Tokie hentai match
Last post by Treky « Thu Feb 19, 2026 10:53 am - 14Replies
- 1653 Views
- Last post by Weeb.slay
Mon Mar 09, 2026 3:44 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 2258 Views
- Last post by BlackAkuma
Thu Feb 19, 2026 7:30 pm