One move splayed out every part of Shimmer. Firm control round the throat put her breathing in Nico’s hands. The tight muscle of a football champion’s thighs bent her back, made her ribs tight, thrust her breasts skylightwise. All the while, Nico’s breath clung so tight your breath could smell it, sweet and minty, warm and wet about her ear. Could you blame her if she blushed?
The hand on the breast, though, that put cards on the table. ”Oooohohoho. Down and grimy with the wee pigs, then, are we?” Shimmerlace extended both arms to either side, splaying her fingers as five-point stars, even as a squeeeeze round her tit elicited a lopsided grin. ”I say oink oink then, cunt. But! Quick question.” Her fingers arched. From star to dagger points, all aimed at Nico’s side. ”Are ya… ticklish?”
Blink and you miss—Shimmer’s hands darted towards Nico’s sides, skittery as spider legs, itching for the hooting and hollering kill.
NEEEEERD - Nico Cardona vs Shimmerlace Snuggleblossom
- Malkavia
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1119
- Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:57 pm
- Has thanked: 300 times
- Been thanked: 317 times
Re: NEEEEERD - Nico Cardona vs Shimmerlace Snuggleblossom
Guess they wanted me to show off what I do
But I couldn't care any less to show you
Cause though I'm a hare, I've got nothing to prove
Though I'm a hare, I've got nothing to prove
--Madilyn Mei
Roster
Discord: feel free to add _malkavia.
But I couldn't care any less to show you
Cause though I'm a hare, I've got nothing to prove
Though I'm a hare, I've got nothing to prove
--Madilyn Mei
Roster
Discord: feel free to add _malkavia.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Two Women Enter, One Woman Schemes - Sha vs Sierra (Completed)
Last post by Darius 2.0 « Mon Jul 26, 2021 5:20 pm - 47Replies
- 4443 Views
- Last post by Darius 2.0
Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:49 am
-
-
-
Watch who you mess with! Sachiko Kanda vs Mei Zhen Cao
Last post by Mart-Kos « Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:40 am - 15Replies
- 1885 Views
- Last post by Mart-Kos
Sat Mar 05, 2022 7:58 pm
-
-
- 66Replies
- 5605 Views
- Last post by arktriumph
Wed Nov 23, 2022 7:29 am
-
- 1Replies
- 6118 Views
- Last post by Kreydos
Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:26 pm
-
-
Full Body Debut Battle: Dr. Mina Takemi vs. Cassandra Selinofoto
Last post by SuckerPunch « Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:39 pm - 57Replies
- 5339 Views
- Last post by SuckerPunch
Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:10 pm
-