The ref gave a awkward chuckle as Amy's struggling slowed down before he picked up her hand and ket it fall back to the mat
"1"
And again
"2"
And-
Amy Kaneko vs Kaguya Shinjuin: Smother match
- Crescent Sun
- Rookie
- Posts: 95
- Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2022 3:22 pm
- Has thanked: 3 times
- Been thanked: 20 times
- Bearhug Goddess
- Legend
- Posts: 6952
- Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:57 am
- Has thanked: 966 times
- Been thanked: 341 times
Re: Amy Kaneko vs Kaguya Shinjuin: Smother match
The referee taps a first time, a second time and finally... A third time! Leaving Kaguya victorious. Kaguya clapped her hands in celebration and stood up, staring at her new submissive on the floor.
"I will educate you, you will be an obedient nice girl from today~"
"I will educate you, you will be an obedient nice girl from today~"
Like someone said about me : "You are the biggest cunt on this server, it might be one of gods greatest jokes besides the fact that is is one everyone else, that you some how, some way, hae not been banned yet. You are so fucking entitled and are so high off your own fucking ego that it is astonishing, it must be fucking genetic or nurtured since the day you were out of the womb. I think this community will be great the day you are gone and I hope that day is soon, and might improve further the day i'm gone. I've never been the nicest person, maybe never respected the mode authority like I should, but I never needed to act entitled or like I was perfect in doing so."
- Crescent Sun
- Rookie
- Posts: 95
- Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2022 3:22 pm
- Has thanked: 3 times
- Been thanked: 20 times
Re: Amy Kaneko vs Kaguya Shinjuin: Smother match
"Mmmrr" Amy could only let out a tired mumble up at her victorious opponent utterly defeated.
Winner: Kaguya Shinjuin
Winner: Kaguya Shinjuin
Last edited by Crescent Sun on Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Tore Hensen "The Prince" vs Lily Harper "Princess Knight" Royality vs Royality Submission Hentai Match!
Last post by jdo_sss « Mon Sep 13, 2021 5:48 pm - 50Replies
- 5601 Views
- Last post by Void-Effect
Mon Nov 29, 2021 4:49 am
-
-
- 46Replies
- 3892 Views
- Last post by Random_Username
Fri Oct 15, 2021 11:10 pm
-
- 13Replies
- 1953 Views
- Last post by Deus001
Sun Apr 10, 2022 5:05 pm
-
-
Submission match - Akari Fujiyami versus Patricia (PLC)
Last post by Ichi « Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:27 pm - 19Replies
- 2234 Views
- Last post by Ichi
Fri Dec 10, 2021 12:57 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 602 Views
- Last post by jdo_sss
Tue Sep 14, 2021 1:42 am
