An Returning Star. Anna Holmes (r) vs Fuko Kirisawa
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4958 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
Re: An Returning Star. Anna Holmes (r) vs Fuko Kirisawa
''Would love to spar with you sometimes as I do know some areas I am kinda terrible in''retorted Anna as she would give the other woman an hug before leaving the ring as she would wait to see if Fuko wanted to go up the ramp together with her as the fans cheered for the pair of them .
- Mysterdio
- Icon
- Posts: 3286
- Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:20 am
- Has thanked: 111 times
- Been thanked: 266 times
Re: An Returning Star. Anna Holmes (r) vs Fuko Kirisawa
Fuko nodded with a simple response to Anna's acceptance. "Cool!" The ninja then embraced Anna in the hug, their breasts pressing together as both girls showed affection to one and other. Rather than going to her own ramp Fuko followed alongside Anna. A powerful friendship was born.
if you don't like smother fights you won't like this roster

Thread request!
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18349&p=368432#p368432
I only do hentai at my own discretion. Don't ask me for matches expecting one. I only do them for storylines or rivalries when I feel up to it.

Thread request!
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18349&p=368432#p368432
I only do hentai at my own discretion. Don't ask me for matches expecting one. I only do them for storylines or rivalries when I feel up to it.
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4958 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Gisele LeBlanc vs. Raina Jaeger - Hardbody Hardstyle Hentai Match
Last post by Dubski « Sat Mar 19, 2022 6:11 am - 44Replies
- 3605 Views
- Last post by Bare
Mon Apr 04, 2022 4:29 pm
-
-
- 59Replies
- 5169 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Sun Aug 21, 2022 9:03 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 2871 Views
- Last post by pu-level-up
Sat Mar 19, 2022 2:07 pm
-
- 22Replies
- 1910 Views
- Last post by Epicsnivy
Tue Dec 20, 2022 3:36 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1168 Views
- Last post by Vagary
Sat Mar 19, 2022 6:12 pm