Alizeh smiled at Alaina, proud at the words she said and trying desperately not to fangirl out. “Thank you I definitely will, and believe me when I say I’ll be back for a rematch.” She said proudly with a smile at the woman as she watched her leave while silently thinking about an amped up training regiment to go against Alaina.
Winner by Pinfall: Alaina Sanders-Haines
Facing Your Idol! Alizeh Midori vs Alaina Sanders-Haines!
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
I Dream of Submissions: Toshimi Minami vs Natalia Dominique
Last post by Bare « Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:49 am - 15Replies
- 2290 Views
- Last post by Bare
Tue Jul 19, 2022 4:48 am
-
-
- 65Replies
- 5273 Views
- Last post by Bare
Fri Jun 17, 2022 5:11 pm
-
-
'The Deadly Owl' MeiMei Vs. Karbon Mannering - Flying with clipped wings
Last post by Mkmd13 « Fri Apr 01, 2022 7:28 am - 11Replies
- 1654 Views
- Last post by Mkmd13
Fri May 13, 2022 6:36 am
-
-
- 12Replies
- 1432 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Mon Apr 18, 2022 3:16 am
-
- 2Replies
- 5078 Views
- Last post by Misfit_Alien
Wed May 24, 2023 7:38 pm