Sorry again about how my posting is sparatic! Its probably going to be like that for a bit longer. I had my computer's charger basicly explode on me, and have been having a problem being active since then. I have gotten a new charger, but I'm WAY behind on school work, and with my internship its been hard to catch up.
Sorry for those who I'm in topics with, I'll be trying to post when I can, and feel free to bug me on discord if you want me to hurry up!
Post going to be more sparatic!
- Harem Girl
- Opener
- Posts: 757
- Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2023 10:26 pm
- Location: Florida
- Has thanked: 353 times
- Been thanked: 251 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 2249 Views
- Last post by JollyRoger
Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:10 am
-
- 4Replies
- 1477 Views
- Last post by Devilish53
Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:21 am
-
- 61Replies
- 10357 Views
- Last post by ADarlingDucky
Wed Oct 23, 2024 3:45 am
-
- 21Replies
- 5058 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:38 pm
