I Come From A Land Down Under
Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2026 2:21 pm
”Laxia Goddamn Von Rosewell…Roswell…Whatever-The-Fuck your stupid last name is! Get the hell out here!”
was not a happy woman.
Some would argue that she didn’t have any right to be, though they’d be wise not to do so when she was in earshot. It had been nearly two weeks since her disturbingly brutal out-of-nowhere brawl with Laxia, a match that had taken them both to their absolute limits. Sheila had just left the local medical facility, and she was supposed to take it easy for a while, let herself recover, and get back to 100%.
Instead, she showed up at the LAW arena, stole a microphone, made her way to the ring, and held the audience hostage as her faded. The crowd cheered her, already anticipating that violence was about to follow - always a safe bet when she was around.
All that time in the hospital had been spent stewing and stirring, going over the match beat by beat, and it had led Sheila to some strong opinions about the woman she fought and what exactly they should do next. Now, shew as going to share those opinions to the woman’s face, one way or another.
”Get out here, Lax! I checked the roster, I know you’re on call tonight, and I’m not leaving this ring until you bring your flat ass down here. I’m not even close to done with you yet!”
That was Sheila’s position on things, but LAW management seemed to have a different opinion, as a few referees and security began to fill the way toward the ring, beckoning her to leave. A couple of them even tried to step inside, only to back off when she rushed at them, wisely keeping their distance.
”Back the fuck off! Back off!” She even swung at one of the bolder guards, who narrowly managed to avoid a black eye. ”I’m dead set, here, Lax! You and me, right now! Don’t make me come back there!”[/’color]
It was clear the Wild One wasn’t going anywhere anytime soon, and the crowd knew how these things went. Eager, they turned their attention back to the curtains…
was not a happy woman.
Some would argue that she didn’t have any right to be, though they’d be wise not to do so when she was in earshot. It had been nearly two weeks since her disturbingly brutal out-of-nowhere brawl with Laxia, a match that had taken them both to their absolute limits. Sheila had just left the local medical facility, and she was supposed to take it easy for a while, let herself recover, and get back to 100%.
Instead, she showed up at the LAW arena, stole a microphone, made her way to the ring, and held the audience hostage as her faded. The crowd cheered her, already anticipating that violence was about to follow - always a safe bet when she was around.
All that time in the hospital had been spent stewing and stirring, going over the match beat by beat, and it had led Sheila to some strong opinions about the woman she fought and what exactly they should do next. Now, shew as going to share those opinions to the woman’s face, one way or another.
”Get out here, Lax! I checked the roster, I know you’re on call tonight, and I’m not leaving this ring until you bring your flat ass down here. I’m not even close to done with you yet!”
That was Sheila’s position on things, but LAW management seemed to have a different opinion, as a few referees and security began to fill the way toward the ring, beckoning her to leave. A couple of them even tried to step inside, only to back off when she rushed at them, wisely keeping their distance.
”Back the fuck off! Back off!” She even swung at one of the bolder guards, who narrowly managed to avoid a black eye. ”I’m dead set, here, Lax! You and me, right now! Don’t make me come back there!”[/’color]
It was clear the Wild One wasn’t going anywhere anytime soon, and the crowd knew how these things went. Eager, they turned their attention back to the curtains…

