I'm looking for people to squash my new jobber Fuuka Yamagishi, http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=9745
I'm looking for longer threads, and the only restriction for opponents is that they need to be female. Any weight class is fine. And any skill level is fine. Even jobbers as long as they're okay with getting a win. I'd also like to note that I'm looking for multiple threads for Fuuka, so don't shy away if you think the request is taken. It's open until I delete this post.
Discord is below and my preferred method of contact. PMs also work.
Fights for Fuuka
- deezcastforms
- Legend
- Posts: 4136
- Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:07 pm
- Has thanked: 5 times
- Been thanked: 243 times
- Contact:
- SimplePride
- Banned
- Posts: 2644
- Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:15 pm
- Location: The 334
- Has thanked: 88 times
- Been thanked: 207 times
- Contact:
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 40Replies
- 3572 Views
- Last post by ReneeCockyUndercard
Fri Aug 11, 2023 4:26 pm
-
- 27Replies
- 2692 Views
- Last post by Luncha_Libre
Thu Aug 31, 2023 2:08 am
-
- 57Replies
- 4790 Views
- Last post by Deskfan45
Fri Aug 11, 2023 5:57 am
-
- 50Replies
- 4120 Views
- Last post by Weonna
Fri Dec 01, 2023 4:39 pm
-
- 30Replies
- 2552 Views
- Last post by Dubski
Mon Sep 11, 2023 7:58 pm
