So, quite frankly I've been on the Discord and I've been here and... I sadly haven't found anyone that has made this enjoyable at all. People are just too busy or just see me as a number.
I've tried to do what I can to reach out but it seems I'm just not so easily welcomed. Can YOU change that? Make this place feel fun and welcoming? That I'm not a number on the list? I welcome you to try.
Help Me Enjoy This
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 1434 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Sat Dec 31, 2022 11:06 am
-
- 1Replies
- 543 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Sat Dec 31, 2022 11:50 am
-
-
Mariah Armstrong - Stay at Attention Soldier
Last post by anime_hentaifighter « Sat Dec 31, 2022 11:50 am - 1Replies
- 1592 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Sat Dec 31, 2022 11:50 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 9985 Views
- Last post by Weonna
Sat Dec 31, 2022 3:55 pm
-
- 73Replies
- 7517 Views
- Last post by RedShinigami
Sat Jun 24, 2023 10:31 am