Today I finally finished a long term project of a press conference for LAW PPV’s. Something I intend to do again and again whenever a Major event comes up. I hit a few snags on the way but got it up eventually but because I want to keep doing it I also want to make sure people are enjoying it.
So feel free to look at it if you haven’t yet and tell me what you think I can do to make it better the next time around.
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=8480
How can I improve on the Conference?
-
Taskmaster12
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2179
- Joined: Wed May 16, 2018 6:13 pm
- Has thanked: 10 times
- Been thanked: 170 times
- Ichi
- The Killer
- Posts: 803
- Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:54 pm
- Location: Behind you
- Has thanked: 175 times
- Been thanked: 352 times
- Contact:
Re: How can I improve on the Conference?
The posts tended to be long, contiguous blocks of text. That made them difficult to read.
Breaking the text up into paragraphs would help alleviate this. For instance, the convention in fiction writing is that each speaker gets their own paragraph. Following that convention would help break up the text.
On a positive note, the conference posts were entertaining and informative.
Breaking the text up into paragraphs would help alleviate this. For instance, the convention in fiction writing is that each speaker gets their own paragraph. Following that convention would help break up the text.
On a positive note, the conference posts were entertaining and informative.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Joyce Ward (D) vs Chloe Von Einzbern (D): Mixed Hentai Match
Last post by Person « Sun Dec 04, 2022 12:07 am - 12Replies
- 1966 Views
- Last post by Void-Effect
Tue Apr 04, 2023 1:12 am
-
-
-
LAW Apex Match: Mindy Midnight vs Alizeh Midori
Last post by Fairy Dragon « Sun Dec 04, 2022 12:26 am - 86Replies
- 12685 Views
- Last post by Fairy Dragon
Wed May 24, 2023 7:54 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 1033 Views
- Last post by Pegasus
Sun Dec 04, 2022 1:14 am
-
- 1Replies
- 3189 Views
- Last post by Person
Sun Dec 04, 2022 1:47 am
-
- 5Replies
- 890 Views
- Last post by ZorzLeth
Tue Dec 06, 2022 1:58 pm

