Super Slow Week!
- thesteedman
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2329
- Joined: Thu May 10, 2018 2:07 pm
- Has thanked: 48 times
- Been thanked: 167 times
Super Slow Week!
Hey guys! Just letting you know there's been a slight family emergency. I'll be super busy all week I think but I will try and sneak in some posts where and when I can, granted I'll be nowhere near the usual rate
. It's nothing major but I basically won't have a lot of PC access. I do apologise in advance to all the guys I'm in threads with! I should be back to normal posting ways by the weeks end.
- thesteedman
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2329
- Joined: Thu May 10, 2018 2:07 pm
- Has thanked: 48 times
- Been thanked: 167 times
Re: Super Slow Week!
Just to update guys. Still gonna be a slog of a week but hopefully should be back to posting ways by the latter part of this week.
Thanks for your patience!!
Thanks for your patience!!
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
New and looking to debut with a few different ideas!
Last post by Avalyn117 « Tue Jul 15, 2025 3:05 am - 3Replies
- 1050 Views
- Last post by Avalyn117
Tue Jul 15, 2025 10:10 pm
-
-
- 50Replies
- 4607 Views
- Last post by RipleyBelieveItOrNot
Tue Aug 12, 2025 9:33 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 2340 Views
- Last post by DSX93
Tue Jul 15, 2025 10:10 am